Crispelli’s and COVID-19
At Crispelli’s we want to assure you that the health and safety of each and every customer and staff is of the utmost importance to us. We are closely following the CDC’s guidelines and Health Department’s guidelines on how to maintain the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Here are just a few of the ways we are protecting our guests and staff during this time:
- All staff members will continue to complete daily health screenings. Staff members will wear masks and gloves and will practice social distancing from each other and guests.
- We have hired designated Sanitizers for each location. These are specialized team members whose only focus is to clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
- We will be using disposable menus that will be recycled after each use and single-use condiments.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the restaurant, except when seated.
- Our hosts will greet you outside when you arrive! Guests will be asked to wait in their cars or outside at an appropriate social distance (minimum 6ft) until their table is ready. We will text you when your table is ready.
- No more than 10 guests will be seated per table. Larger parties will be split among multiple socially distanced tables.
- Touch free payment methods are available and encouraged. For your convenience, receipts will include QR codes for payment. Table side credit card payments will also be available. If cash is required, we will use trays to collect the money.
- If you are feeling ill, experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, coughing, shortness of breath), or have come into close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 14 days we ask that you do not enter the building. You are more than welcome to place an order for carryout.